Absolute Camp in Feb 2009 WOOOOO!

Posted: Jan 23, 2009 by NUS SSWS in Labels:
0


Absolut Camp is a self awareness camp. Learning about the self is achieved through small group activities and personal reflection. Other challenging and interesting activities in the camp prepare to give you a broad range of experience and opportunities to indulge in self-directed experiential learning.

And more things I enjoy. I enjoy the feeling of sharing amicably with a group of friends, old and new; I like being listened to, and listening to others; and I like that heightened sense of self-awareness that allows me to know just more. And now I extend this invitation to you. Join us in something meaningful.

If you are ready, or perhaps just want to know a little more, we're waiting for you at absolutcamp.blogspot.com 

Will your mid-term break be a meaningful one? Co-organised by both the Psychological Society and the Society of Social Work Students, this camp offers a whole of excitement and personal growth during the break. SO GO JOIN NOW! ;D

0 comments: